IS YOUR WOOD FURNITURE LACKING LUSTER?
BRING DULL FURNITURE BACK TO LIFE WITH WOOD SEASONING BEEWAX
Warm Tips :
- Beeswax beeswax is made entirely from natural beeswax and coconut oil. So it will solidify at low temperatures. After solidification, it can be heated and then used again after melting.
- One bottle can be used for an area of about 30 square meters (300 square feet)
- Beeswax will form a protective film on the surface of the wood and will not cause the surface to be sticky or too smooth. Don’t worry about slipping when you walk on the floor.
- EFFECTIVE: Removes years of wax and dirt buildup to restore the look of your old furniture. This all-purpose wax not only cleans your wood furniture and wood cabinets but also polishes them to give them that natural shine!
- EASY TO USE: Cleans and polishes any type of wood. Simply aim, smear and wipe to watch years of buildup disappear before your eyes. Very significant changes as you can see with your eyes the new polish that it brings.
- RESTORES: Works to remove scuff marks, grease, grime, and dirt from painted surfaces. Safe to use on all types of treated wood. Gives a fresh and new look to your old dented/scratched wooden furniture.
- WIDESPREAD USE: Works on different wooden furniture from tables to doors to cabinets and even in wood carvings. Perfect for your home! Always look new and clean.
2. Apply this product to the furniture evenly with a sponge or towel.
3. After drying (about 30 minutes), wipe and polish with a clean towel repeatedly.
4. Deep nourishment needs about 15 hours of exquisiteness, which is beneficial to the penetration of beeswax into the wood.
- Ingredients: Natural beeswax.
- 1 x Wood Seasoning Beewax.
- Please allow measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.