Made of Aluminum, this unit utilizes a spring-loaded mechanism and an activate-by-wire system. When the activation mechanism is disturbed (by an animal or something else causing activity), the unit will activate. This device is compatible with flares and other signaling items, depending on situation and requirement.
- Sound alarm system
- Used to scare away animals or trespassers
- Built for outdoor security for camps, farms, homes, etc.
- (1) Perimeter Trip Alarm
- (1) Trigger Pin
- (1) Pull Ring
- Weight: 3.5 oz
- Dimensions: 3″ H x 1″ W x 1″ L
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Military Green
- Packaging Dimensions: ~ 1″ H x 4″ W x 9″ L
- Installation Method: Surface-Mounted
- Sound Level: 172 dB
- Batteries Required?: No
- Assembled Diameter: 3.35 Inches
We do not promote illegal activities with our products. By placing an order on our website, you agree to our Terms of Service.
How to Use
Mount Camp Safe Alarm firmly to stationary surface. Tie trip wire to trigger pin and secure across the trespassing line:
Wire, string or nails work great for mounting. Simply use the edging or holes on the alarm:
load in signaling device (can use flares, bear deterrents, etc. depending on the situation):
Notice ball support. Keeps any signaling device you use tight so it doesn’t fall out when sitting in the environment for long periods of time:
Depending on the signaling device used, it can be anywhere between 125 dB to 175 dB sound rating.
Have questions? Email us at [email protected]
- We take pride in our products as we believe they are amazing. However, we understand that buying things online can be daunting, especially for the first time, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- If you don’t have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
10 reviews for Perimeter Trip Alarm (Camp Safe Alarm) – ascertainy