𝗔 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝗱-𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴.
Cardinal crafts will make the perfect gift for those missing someone who has passed away but still living in their hearts. We want to be a ray of light and a beam of hope to those who are grieving and remind them that their loved ones will always be with them in spirit.
Come With A Sweet Poem Card:
“𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖’𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒓 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏, 𝑫𝒐𝒏’𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒓, 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅. 𝑮𝒐𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒆, 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒚. 𝑰 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, 𝒀𝒐𝒖’𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒇𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕. 𝑴𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝑻𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐𝒐. 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆, 𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒆. 𝒀𝒐𝒖’𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒆𝒔, 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏’𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆, 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒔.”
Let this sweet poem from the deceased give comfort to the ones he or she has left behind – appropriate for wake, gift to send to family, or as a remembrance of a loved one.
- The cardinal represents their loved ones sending them a sign that they will be with them always.
- Perfect condolence gift for anyone suffering a close loss. It’s a spirit, the cardinal belief has been around for hundreds of years.
- You can place this piece anywhere inside your home to remember a beautiful soul that has touched your life but is now in a better place.
- Each cardinal is carefully sculpted by our top craftsmen and hand-painted to match nature’s beauty.
- Due to hand-carving, there is no guarantee that every product will be exactly the same, but don’t worry, I will try my best to provide the most perfect product!
- Each of our handmade cardinal wood carvings comes with a poem card, with the soulful message from loved ones passed on that they are forever with us.
- Size: Male Cardinal: 5.91 X 3.94 X 1.57 inch; Female Cardinal: 5.91 X 3.94 X 1.57 inch; A Pair Cardinal: 5.91 X 3.94 X 2.36 inch.
- Weight: Male Cardinal: 1.76 Ounces; Female Cardinal: 1.76 Ounces; A Pair Cardinal:3.53 Ounces.
- We believe that the souls of our passed loved ones can manifest in different winged creatures that serve as cardinal and show up to us when we need them the most.
- It is our vision to help people heal and connect with loved ones passed on from this physical plane.
- We hope that our artistic and soulful pieces and poetry will give you hope and remind you that your love never dies.